The highly portable machine is worn by the operative and this contains the LPG, unique gum removal solution, rechargeable battery and pump.
A clever pump injects 3ml per second of the solution into the lance which is the exact amount required to provide a constant source of vapourized solution. At the point of contact there’s a brass brush that when agitated simply disintegrates the gum, all in a few seconds.
The combination of pressure, heat and cleaning solution means that a wad of gum can
be removed in just 3 seconds – one cleaning operative can remove 1000 pieces of gum per hour. This is more than double the efficiency of the best possible alternative.
- No external power source means no trailing leads or generators.
- Completely silent – cleaning operations can be carried out at any time (day and night).
- Portable and safe – cleaning can also be carried out during busy times, generating great positive PR and press coverage. This
- Environmentally friendly – our unique cleaning solution is manufactured from renewable sources and is based on a sugar surfactant rather than oil based making it completely bio-degradable.
- The cleaning lance has no moving parts – no servicing costs or replacement parts required.
The solution, gas and brass brushes are supplied together in a box that contains 2 bottles of gas, 4 bottles of gum solution and 6 brass brushes to allow 8 hours of continuous gum removal.