EcoGum is a chewing gum removal system that is quickly becoming the preferred choice for governments, retail and commercial
portfolios throughout Europe and the UK. Traditional methods of gum removal include high pressure washing and steam machines, but these systems have their disadvantages.
ECOGUM VS Traditional Gum Removal
Let’s face it, high pressure washing is a wasteful and inefficient solution to remove the plague of gum: massive volumes of water are wasted, there is a real risk to damage paving and stonework, and it takes a large number of vehicles and operatives time to set up the operation and take it down. Steam machines are a more environmentally friendly method of gum removal when compared to high pressure washing. The downside to steam machines is that a large generator is required to provide the 3000 watts needed to ensure constant steam supply. This causes problems in busy pedestrian areas as there are training electrical cords. In addition, steam and electricity do not mix well. Prolonged usage leads to unreliability, a loss of pressure and circuit failure over time.
ECOGUM Key Features
- Fast and efficient – up to 1000 pieces of gum can be removed per hour.
- No external power source – no trailing leads or generators.
- Environmentally friendly cleaning solution is manufactured from renewable sources and is based on a sugar surfactant rather than oil based making it completely bio-degradable.
- Completely silent – cleaning operations can be carried out at night.
- Portable and safe – cleaning can also be carried out during busy times, generating great positive PR and press coverage.
- The cleaning lance has no moving parts – no servicing costs or replacement parts required.
- 1 year complete warranty and comprehensive options for extended warranties.
Remove Gum From Almost Any Surface With ECOGUM
• Block Paving • Paving Slabs • Tarmac • Concrete Paths • Internal entrance matting • Carpeting • Upholstery
ECOGUM VS The Leading Steam Machine
|Criteria||Leading Steam Machines||EcoGum|
|Warm-Up Time||17 Mins||3 mins|
|Power Supply||110-240 Volt||12 volt Ni-Mh battery|
|Time Per Piece of Gum Removed||7-10 seconds||3-5 Seconds|
|Maximum Pieces of Gum Removed (per hour)||250-700||250-750|
|Steam Pressure||7 Bar||1.5 Bar|
|Weight||30 Kg||8 Kg|
|Water Used (per hour)||2-4 Litres||None|
|Chemical (per hour)||3-6 Litres||1.33 Litres|
|Primary Fuel Source||Petrol/Diesel||LPG|
|Purchase Price (MRSP)||$4000-$6000||$5429 (MSRP)|